An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
02-15-2021, 05:14 PM
Kaija took on a look of total indignant at the stranger's words. "No!" She all but shouted, giving her tusked head a firm shake. "I am not a guy OR a gremlin. I'm Kaija! Fiercest.. warrior - uh, future warrior - that Valhalla's ever had!" There was an indisputable (at least to her) certainty to her tone. "My parents are home," she explained a bit more patiently now, her voice lowering a notch. Maybe there were monsters in this cave and that was why it was glowing - or maybe not. But either way she didn't want to disturb any potential-monsters. And she didn't want to answer a bunch of questions either, but she felt like she had to. Kaija sighed heavily before opening her mouth again.

"I go where I want, when I want. As long as I get back before sunset and don't bring any trouble back home and blah blah blah," she tried to mimic something her mother would say. "My mom's probably home, glad we're out of her fur, and my dad's probably off doing... I don't know, dad things. Why does it matter, anyway?" Her nose wrinkled as she eyed the larger wolf, full of annoyance now that would no doubt be very temporary. Though Kaija was definitely showing signs of having a fiery Jarvela personality as she grew older, she was just as manic at times as her father could be, jumping from one thought to the next with little intermission. "Do you think I should take one of these and bring it back home as a gift to my mom? Or d'you think maybe it's poisonous?" She veered over to the cavern's wall and poked at a glowing shroom with a big paw, quite unsure yet if collecting one was a good idea.