size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
02-15-2021, 07:53 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn wasn't bothered by the stares. At this point she was pretty used to it as there seemed to be a shortage of maned wolves in these new lands, at least she hadn't run into any. When the woman nodded that she'd like to explore Jynn grinned, tail wagging a little more. Unlike many of her kind she had a social streak and found exploring much more enjoyable with companion. "Oh, you don't need to be formal with me. Just Jynn is fine." She giggled at the wink then cocked her head to the side. "And what shall I call you, o' mistress of somersaults?"

After introductions the attention shifted toward the buildings. Jynn meandered over to the largest one, trotting along the wooden path that lead right to the main opening. "Yea, I've heard that humans are the creatures that make these weird squarish buildings above ground and other strange things." She didn't know much more than that. Whenever anything weird was found that her elders couldn't explain it was simply said to be a 'human' thing. She quickly stuck her head inside the dwelling. There seemed to be holes in the walls that let the light in. She looked back at Sparrow and shook her head. "Nope, this is all new to me. I'm hoping to see all the lands in Auster including the islands." Well, that went for Boreas to but she'd focus on where she was for now. Jynn soon wandered inside the building and starting pawing and sniffing at the various items left inside it.