gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-15-2021, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2021, 07:20 AM by Lachlan.)
Tyrian spoke his condolences, his expression had shifted from amused revelry to a more neutral concern. Lachlan hadn’t intended to bring the conversation down, but he wanted Tyrian to know him. He wouldn’t hide the facets and struggles he went through to get him to where he was right now. If Lirim still stood he wouldn’t have been right here with Tyrian right now. He hated that he had to give up his home, but he found the silver lining and he was going to cling to it. He didn’t yet know what kind of opportunities might arise with the closed door of his family’s pack.

However, even the sharp King could not predict the note that Lachlan finished on, and the red marked boy grinned brightly as Tyrian laughed unexpectedly. His lobster like blush didn’t go anywhere, and Lach continued to sport his bashful smile as Tyrian finally found victory in his earlier suspicions, even if it was all in jest.

”I was just trying to impress you I guess,” he said as though trying to save face. His bright icy gaze searching Tyr’s features as he spoke. ”I don’t think it counts since you had to save me.” He chuckled at his own deprecating humor. He hadn’t backed down from the bear, he just wasn’t a great match up for an ursine bigger than he was. However embarrassed Lachlan was, and he wouldn’t admit this thought, being a damsel in distress hadn’t been completely unpleasant.