gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-15-2021, 09:59 PM
(Thoughts Speech)

The man looked around himself a he heard his brother speak first, trying his best to contain his excitement at the idea of finally settling down, until he heard his brother speak of the winter. He knew then that he would likely have some issues trying to convince him to settle in one particular place yet. He listened further to Caed's voice streaming out his new understanding of the terrain around them. Information about this new wolf cought his attention in particular.

"I also met a new wolf, named Nox." He spoke, recalling the interesting encounter with a bit of a shudder at how strange the woman was all in all. He looked back at his memory of the stark black woman, her voice and mannerisms seemed so foreign to him. He shuddered a bit and looked at his brother. "I suppose we should take a closer look at the surrounding territories before we make a decision, so south then?" He spoke, his tail twitching as he looked to his side at his mate, before looking back to his brother and hoping for an answer.
Quinn Kearney

(Eirnan and Caedmon may join in on any thread that Quinn is in, since they are traveling in a group.)