size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
02-15-2021, 10:15 PM

He took it well, being frozen to a stranger by her muzzle. His line was pure gold, but her response could not come until she was pulled free. She took a moment first to daintily stretch her muzzle to release the tension of the freeze, and then she grinned, slowly at first. Testing the boundaries in this frigid temperature, and then she laughed softly. The huff of her breath clouding the space between them as much as his speech had.

“I like my kisses with a little heat….” she looked at him wrly, twisting her muzzle into a half smile as she shook out her stiff paws. “Sweetie, I wasn’t going anywhere. You're the only piece of warmth for miles, and being easy on the eyes only helps your case.” she promised him. Then, as through to make her point, she leaned lightly against him. Careful, because her footing still didn’t feel terribly sure, and she doubted his was much better. No doubt if she leaned too hard, they both find themselves stuck to the icy bridge in no time. She shuddered.

“I’m Keetie, and that lump under your coat is Spice.” she introduced them. Not bothering to give him her full name, just the parts she liked best. “I don’t suppose you have any more room under that tasty polar bear coat, and some information on this strange bridge, did you?” turns out she had a tall order, and wasn’t asking easy questions. She wanted warmth, she wanted answers, and she wanted to cozy up to Tall Dark and Handsome.

"Speech"