gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
02-15-2021, 10:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2021, 10:54 PM by Lorikeet.)

They weren’t walking yet, but the both of them seemed to be successfully completing the art of standing without falling on their rumps (again). Side by side, she was pleased to see that Tyrian was of equal height to the star-wolf. She liked the little pocket sized wolves of this world just fine, but sometimes she wanted to lean against some broad shoulders without needing to crouch first.

Taking a moment to study him, she would see the cute little incisors sticking from his maw, and a light flecking of dots beneath his eyes. She had seen him before, in passing, but even a hint of his striking face had stuck in her memory. She frowned for a moment, and then it dawned on her. ”Jupiters bachelor party! You were there, right?”

She flicked her tail at him, her grin sultry and warm. “Just wait until I can lean against you without playing ‘knock over the wolf’ “ she warned him, she lifted one brow at him in suggestion, and her tail flicked lightly against his rump. She couldn’t help it, he was far too cute not to tease.

At his suggestion, her brows climbed a little more. “I suppose I can take you up on that offer. “ His impish smile was worth the cold. Damn, but he was fine to look at.
“I suppose I’ll want Spice back, eventually.” she wiggled her butt against him. It was an order, telling him to cover her shivering body beneath the warmth of his polar bear hide. Her feline-like claws dug into the ice as best they could, giving herself some stability, even if her toes were freezing. She was ready to adventure.

"Speech"