Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
02-15-2021, 11:11 PM
Aurielle's words and gaze brought a hint of darkness and flickering fire tonhis red eyes, like the hint of the scaley back of some ancient leviathan arching up just beneath the surface of the ocean. Something dark and fell, a lovecraftian horror of rage and blood and flame. But just as quickly as it surfaced it sank away out of sight without a ripple. He chose, out of the belief that nothing good could come of being vulnerable right then, and politeness, to refrain from answering her words on the subject. Some things were better off remaining unspoken.

He did take the opportunity to steal a steadying breath and let it out slowly as she turned the subject back to the raid. "I look forward to the opportunity," he said. "But don't tell me precisely when you plan to raid. I want my wolves as surprised as they can safely be by it, and I cannot know for certain that I would not give away the timing unknowingly. They will know to expect a training raid at some point, but it would be best that only you know when." The retreat to calculated planning was just that - a retreat - but he embraced it nonethess.