Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
02-15-2021, 11:17 PM

Taken aback suddenly by her revelation Tyrian blinked in surprise. Elements of that night were a bit hazy for him, but come to think of it he did remember catching sight of - and making note of - a beautiful blue woman. Tyrian's smirk returned in an instance. "More than that, I helped put it together." That was only a little bit of a lie. He'd supervised Jupiter's antics and walked with him to the party grounds. That had to count for something, right?

“Just wait until I can lean against you without playing ‘knock over the wolf’.“ She was quite forward and Tyrian couldn't get enough of it. His smirk deepened. "Is that a promise?" If they managed to reach the end of this bridge without freezing to death or getting swept off it would be a miracle, so surely some celebrating would be in order. It was only right.

Keetie pushed her butt up against him, clearly trying to get him to cover her up, but the temptation to cover her another way prickled the back of his mind. Tyrian had to remind himself they were on a slick bridge out in the sort of temperatures that froze a simple kiss. The last thing he wanted was to have to have that cat pry other parts of him off the ice.

Dutifully he lifted the edge of the cape and threw it over Keetie's shoulder. It covered both of their backs well enough, but now his opposing side was exposed and cooling quickly. To make up for it he leaned against Keetie, ensuring the blanketed side stayed toasty. "Shall we? I'd like to see what's on the other side of this thing."

""

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.