Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
02-15-2021, 11:44 PM

Fuck him sideways this woman was something else! She knew exactly how to toy with him. Was he so easy? Okay that was a terrible question. Of course he was, but did she have to make it so obvious? More importantly...did he really care? Nah, the chance of cozying up somewhere and getting warm in an ice storm with this beautiful woman was far too tempting.

"No?" he asked, as she mentioned fearing never being warm again directly on the heels of promising to warm him up later. "If it wasn't so warm on my back I might be tempted to be offended," he teased. "Losing to a dead bear and all would be hard on the male psyche. But I am far too grateful for its warmth to care at the moment."

As one they began to move across the bridge. The wind was ferocious as ever, and leaning against someone was both a help and a hindrance at times. If he stumbled she was there to (probably unwillingly) catch him and vice versa. Tyrian half wondered if he should keep an eye on her antlers lest she catch him unawares and accidentally skewer him. "What do you think is out there?"

""

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.