gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
02-15-2021, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2021, 11:54 PM by Lorikeet.)

She snorted at him, and felt the tickle of Spice’s antlers as she leaned over Ty’s back. At least she got to be fully enclosed and fully snug against a broad-back wolf. “Love, you're far more pleasant on the eyes then a dead skin. It’s your warmth under here that I'm enjoying, after all.” She pointed out to him. Besides, this wasn’t the same kind of heat she had been referring to. She glanced across at him and up through her lashes, teasing, inviting. It was probably going to be a long journey before they got that promised snuggle. She was going to tease him relentlessly until they got there.

They shuffled along across the bridge together, into the biting cold of the North. Her toes were still shivering, and a lot of her wasn’t fully covered by the coat, but she had some heat to press against. It was an unexpected luxury in the wintery north. “Honestly? This probably just leads to a big ‘ol iceberg or something. What do you think?” her thoughts weren’t terribly exciting, but they were only heading further into chillier territory. This wasn’t like the land bridge down in the South. This was an ice bridge to ice places. That meant icebergs, right? She hoped he had some more interesting theories. “And well you're at it, Tyrian - she rolled his name about her tongue for a moment, before continuing on- “Tell me more about yourself. Give me an idea behind Tall Dark and Handsome other than as someone that throws a killer party.”

"Speech"