gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
02-16-2021, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2021, 12:36 AM by Lorikeet.)

“Every last inch of warm tasty good looking you, yes” She agreed, a velvety laugh following the statement. She dearly wished she could have taken him away and found a little cave and curled up in his warm rich fur. After some exercise, and many, many kisses, of course. Instead, she had a promise to keep, and a bridge to explore.

She had to laugh at his dramatic reaction to what she thought was at the end of this ‘rainbow’ “Please, no, not a fit, anything but that. Babies don't get kisses.” of course, watching him break down would have some amusing factors. Like watching the tears stick to his face, and then his paws to the ice. The big baby.

“Killer party, and killer cape. Being an alpha and sheep-watcher sounds like a different sort of wolf all together.” she teased him. “But I wouldn’t mind meeting your sheep some day, are they accustomed to you and friendly? Do you collect their wool. Ohhh… make me a wool coat, won’t you Mr Alpha?” she was teasing but, she meant no insult. Her eyes were warm. She thought he was terribly cute. With his bad ass image, and little baby sheep.

She purred at his last statement. “I do like fine things, Ty. Like tasting the kisses of handsome alphas.” she wondered if he had anything in his possession worth giving her a look at. She loved things that pleased the eye, she was a terribly vain beast.

"Speech"