Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
02-16-2021, 12:51 AM

He frowned as though put out by her words and groused back, "Not even big beautiful babies?" It was all an act, of course. A little self depreciation never hurt anyone, right? As long as she understood he wasn't to be taken seriously they would continue to get along like fire and pine. And it seemed, based on their exchange so far, that he wasn't in any danger of being misunderstood.

"You are not the first person to say that," he groused some more. He was going to have to stop introducing himself as an alpha if this was going to be the reaction. He couldn't be fun and and alpha? Were alphas normally stuffy? He wouldn't know. His older brother was the only other alpha he had any real experience with and Chaos was...well he could never be described as stuffy, that was for sure. "And all I can as a defense is that clearly you don't know any good alphas. Or herders."

As for the rest of her questions... "Some of them are friendly. Others the best I can say about them is that they are approachable. Yes to the wool and," he shot her a look, "I'll make you a coat but you have to come get it."

He hummed in response to her final quip. "If I wasn't so afraid of needing the cat's help again I'd oblige ya. But I'm betting she's only willing to help out so many times before she leaves us to our fate, hm?"

""