Intermediate Intellectual (45)

gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-16-2021, 03:45 AM

The wrinkles around the teal eyes crinkled in a smile as the boy came a little closer, bravely stepping in between the great forehooves dressed in their heavy feathering of glowing white hair, soon joined by a warthog piglet. The stallion’s head bowed, and he whuffed playfully through his nostrils at the boys, a soft nicker rippling his nose.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Arne, and Arvid. I think you two look like the best kind of friends. Warthogs are very fierce when grown up, and even young. I once watched a warthog piglet stand up to a lion, you know.”

He didn’t add that the lion had, in the end and after a lot of initial confusion, eaten the little hog. Being a wolf, the boy would likely grow up to find out such things for himself, and likely would be the one hunting prey animals. He couldn’t say as he’d ever seen a wolf with tusks, though—although he’d also never seen a wolf with looks like Aurielle, her son, or many other things he’d seen at the Festival, including a young wolf with what seemed like bear paws for feet and spikes on his elbows and … did wolves call that spot a stifle, too?

He studied the pup with a kind eye, looking him over as he remarked, “You have lovely tusks, I might add.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think