size
Small
build
Light
player
bones

The Ooze Participant
02-16-2021, 11:19 AM
Her imaginary argument with her mother barreled along. The young girl was reliving alternate versions of interactions over and over and over. What she could have said differently, what she wished wasn't said to her. It was all she did while she traveled alone. Leaving home so young and by herself in the fall was risky not only for her physical health but her mental health as well. Even among her abusive family members, she still saw faces, had normal interactions. Alone, she dipped into a slightly unhinged state.

Her deep thoughts took a hiatus when she heard the sound of light footsteps approaching. Instinctively, she flattened her ears, slumped over, and tried to make herself look as demure and small as possible. She didn't want a fight; not right now.

A two-toned creature parted the woods and her yellow eyes stared in fascination. At first, she wasn't entirely sure what she was looking at. Was it an arctic fox? No, not quite a fox, definitely a wolf. And somehow, a wolf smaller than she. And a male at that. She stared for a shameful extra second, almost not quite catching all that he had to say.

His concern was touching at first, but immediately guilt washed over. He was probably trying to enjoy his day and got to hear you blubber instead. She sniffed and raised a paw to wipe under her eyes. "I g-guess so. I didn't mean to b-bother you." She said, curling her tail around her paws and hanging her head. A few rogue tears found their way to the ground when she hung her head.