Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-15-2013, 03:46 PM

It was slightly odd that Cherokee would take the pups off with out awaiting her return, but she supposed it had taken her quite some time to finish her rounds. They must have been getting quite hungry, a feeling she could easily share with them. "How long do you think they'll be?" Song took her eyes away from the empty den and placed them back onto her sister's form. "I think they would have preferred me to come with them, Cherokee would have waited as long as possible." She took in a few good whiffs of the scent they left behind, they were pretty fresh. It would only fuel her belief in the theory she drew up. "They wont be back until he catches dinner." That was her guess, so it could have been any amount of time between them and the return of the family.
She hoped Cherokee would think to catch something bigger for the family, enough that she'd be able to offer Novella to their meal. "We can wait here until they get back, and hope they bring enough meat home for everyone. Or you and I could go on a quick hunt." Her gaze would linger on the pretty she wolf, curious if she had a preference as to what she would rather be doing.

"Speech"