An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
02-16-2021, 06:05 PM

Their fight could best be described as messy but in Ophie's opinion that's what made it all the more fun! She didn't wanna growl and snarl, fight with bared teeth that left painful marks in her wake, she just wanted to play and swatting had always been her speciality. Otherwise known as the Ophie boop! She didn't put too much omph! into the swat so she didn't think it would hurt that much but the head donk she received in return made Ophie go a little cross eyed for a moment, as she stuck out her tongue. So that was what it felt like!

Shaking herself off and with a new muddy smear to her name, Ophie dropped into yet another bow. This time instead of attempting to boop her again she tensed her hindlegs, hoping to topping her new found friend onto the ground so they could have a good wrestle. And hopefully get even more mucky in the process!

Ophelia Fatalis vs Kaija  for spar
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Mutation 1: Cat Claws - offensive
Skills: Intermediate Hunter & Advanced Fighter
Specialty: N/A

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]