Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-15-2013, 04:00 PM

"I think they would have preferred me to come with them, Cherokee would have waited as long as possible. They wont be back until he catches dinner." So they had perhaps just missed them Novella assumed, that was of course rather unfortunate though there wasn't exactly too much that could be done about it. Hopefully Cherokee would have a rather successful and swift hunt. "We can wait here until they get back, and hope they bring enough meat home for everyone. Or you and I could go on a quick hunt."

"Do you think we could catch up to them. We could help Cherokee if he needed it?" The general arrangement the couple had for hunting had apparently been messed up but Song's suggestions had now brought an idea to Novella's mind. It was a shame however that the young female didn't consider how impractical that would actually be, given the fact that introductions would need to be made first of all, something Novella at least was quite looking forward too, with that in mind an actual hunt would probably be pushed to the back of their minds, food after all certainly hadn't been a thought in hers until Song brought up hunting.

"If not we can still go hunting anyway if you like?" To be honest either sitting waiting or hunting would still be a way for the two sisters to actually bond and spend time together and at least the latter would be productive and mean that Novella wouldn't be stealing any of the food meant for the family for although Song, Novel and Canta may have mentioned the aunts and uncles they had met, Cherokee and Song probably hadn't been prepared for another sudden visit from any of them.