Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Mikko
02-17-2021, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2021, 10:14 AM by Karine.)
Karine & Acere: I think she and Ace should meet. They sound like they've both been through some pretty hard times. Karine never had the chance to kill either of her brothers, but one of them went mad during his time as King in her original pack, so she pretty much ended up raising all his children and eventually taking over the pack altogether after he ran away. (If things had continued and her brother hadn't disappeared, she might have very well done something to end the spread of his cruelty.)

Karine & Ares: Karine's family had an almost lifelong rivalry with Saxes on another site, but as far as she knows now, they were wiped out along with everyone else who lived in her old homeland. She would FLIP at the thought of having to run into Saxes again but torturing her by giving her back her ol' enemy sounds like fun.

Karine & Cloudburst: Yes, Karine again. :D These two I think could really relate on a lot of things, from being the caretakers in their family to feelings of abandonment by others. Karine is also a char who I'm really rooting for in the romance department. She's never had the best luck there and I feel like she should meet some boys.

Karine & Dragon & Drakaina (or anyone else of yours who's seeking a pack): I'm aiming to have Karine land a plot of territory as soon as she's able. Her old pack was sort of a piecework one she had to build up from her mad brother's mess, but this time she's going to be going into a clean slate. It will be a pack for lost/wandering souls looking for a safe place to land, not unlike the Hallows, with an emphasis on giving a voice to the common ranks and possibly even implementing some sort of "council" because some of the worst things happened due to a shutting down of opinions. Her intention will be for no one to have to carry too much weight or be tied down too harshly by strict rules and regulations (aside from those targeting aggression between packmates). It's still a work in progress that will develop as she does, but she's open to followers, and I think she might get along great with these two--or anyone else with an open mind and nowhere to go. (I see a few sweet girls she might vibe well with, too!) <3

If you read through any of my other kids and think one might be a good fit for anyone, please let me know!
[Image: Mikko-Icon.png][Image: praxisicon.png][Image: sundaraicon.png][Image: NephIcon.png][Image: Karine-Icon.png]
Plot with me!

Karine has scarring on her left face and shoulder. Not all her art depicts this.