size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
02-17-2021, 12:37 PM
Friend, the world almost stung, though he kept himself from flinching, though no doubt a brief flash of pain passed over his eyes. Still, he kept himself as professional as possible, nodding towards the man. He supposed he really only had himself to blame for it, he'd not exactly been receptive to the idea of sharing Asla... he had, on the day he'd confessed his feelings for her, technically rejected her. It didn't stop the speculating happening in the back of his brain, was this man the same sort of friend he was? Had they shared kisses, tender moments? The boy shook those thoughts from his mind. It didn't really matter, did it? Not only was he not really in a position to be jealous but he had a job to do, and if he let his emotions get the better of him, what kind of healer would he be?

Asla lowered herself to give him access to her wounds and the boy moved forwards to being gently cleaning the wound, pushing her fur away from the bloodiest section of her neck and setting about gently licking at the gashes, cleaning both the blood and giving him a better look at the wounds. He frowned, they were pretty nasty, and as far as he had seen mostly self-inflicted, tearing herself free of the yellow man's grasp rather than getting free in a way that wasn't going to destroy her own skin. Asla asked him what the plants she had chewed up were, he chuckled. "Yarrow," he said as he pushed at her fur a little bit more, searching for any other wounds he'd missed. "it's good for stopping bleeding. Oh, it might sting a little." He nodded to himself and moved to scoop up some of the plant mush from her paws, and began to gingerly apply it to her neck gashes. "I'll be using it to dress your wounds for now, though I'll want to check on them in a few days just to make sure they stayed clear of infection." He spoke loud enough that he hoped he wouldn't have to repeat himself when he tended to the other man's wounds. "Try not to strain your neck too much, I know every good warrior wants a scar or two but the more you reopen your wounds the more I'm going to order you take bed rest, Reaper or no."

Next would be the muzzle wounds...

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.