size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vasilia
02-17-2021, 04:30 PM
SHIBA KLEIN

Shiba waited quietly as Recluse spoke, glad that she had picked a good time, but the dark expression that soon crossed the woman’s face gave her pause. A single nod was given as she listened to the young alpha explain her concerns with those of Klein blood. She understood, and knew that at one point in time she may have been guilty of such laziness as well. It wasn’t her intention to let that trend continue, though.

"Of course. I have every intention of proving my worth here." She paused then, thinking. She hadn’t been around much, but she knew her siblings, and she could only guess how things must have been in her absence with the way Recluse spoke. "It’s my hope that I can try to make amends for some of the failures of my generation." She couldn’t change the past, nor could she hope to fix everything that had been broken, but at the very least things seemed to be on track with the younger Klein’s rising up, and she would do her best to help maintain this course in any way she could.

"As for my strengths, I’m a healer. I’d like to help teach my skills to those who are looking to learn." She wasn’t sure where she wanted to ultimately land, though. She was cocky, and arrogant, and of course wouldn’t turn her nose up at a prestigious title if the opportunity presented itself to her, but at the end of the day, she wasn’t out for personal glory. The sun had set on her generation, and it was time for her to look towards helping to secure the future of the family, and of Habari.

"Speech."