size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
02-17-2021, 08:04 PM

Naiche’s ears flicked back in irritation at her mention of his looking content.  Yeah, he had been pretty content and he really hadn’t expected it.  Being part of a pack but keeping distance from overly close bonds had seemed a good plan when he had first joined.  He wanted to prove himself trustworthy and loyal but to the pack as a hole versus closeness.  Sure, it was sharing a den to remain warm but feeling more at ease when he’d been sleeping with her was definitely not part of his plan.

Damn it, he liked Asla and that bothered him.  

Naiche watched the new reaper, trying to figure out her thoughts and after a moment just decided to drop it.  She flicked a crumb off his mouth and Naiche reached up to rub at his muzzle with his own paw without thought.  Naiche was going to see Sirius and it was time to leave the den and thoughts of Asla or confusion on feelings behind.  Naiche would be back tonight though, he would bring Pan.  Now that he had made up his mind on it the wolf found he could accept at least as much as sharing her den.  The rest of the confusions within him would wait until after he had gotten his title as general.  It would be his.

“Sure.” Naiche gave a good long stretch, “It’ll be a good story I’m sure.” Asla wouldn’t be the only one moving up in the world damnit.  Naiche turned to leave but turned his head with a considering look at Asla, wondering if he should say anything else.  He wasn’t going to think on it more but Naiche found one more moment of soul searching before grinding his teeth inwardly, “and yes, I did enjoy last night.  I,” then the awkwardness was back for whatever else he might have said, “I liked it, I’ll be back later.”

"Speech"
[Image: WE5CTgt.png]