Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-17-2021, 09:09 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

“Huh, never saw ears like it before.”  Kotori tilted his head a bit considering them, grinned as he stepped up to tap, tap at one of the floppy ears before grinning. “I like ‘em”  He hadn’t considered whether or not Mojito would approve of him playing with his ears, after all Mort always let them play with his wings.

The boy stepped back considering the dog again, “and great horns, almost as good as mine!” Dad got him a personal trainer to help with fighting? Sweet! “Are you training just me?  Are we going to train every day?  Cause I can do it, no problem.  Splash would like to train also.” Glancing back at the cat and to Mojito.  “Splash is almost as good as me.”

The young boy was a Fatalis which meant better than Mojito of course but if Mojito was pack it still meant he was of decent quality.  On top of that if the dog was going to train him it meant dad trusted the guy so Kotori would be friendly and respectful to him as well.  Kotori was already imagining the dog must be some master trainer.

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]