gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
02-17-2021, 09:10 PM
Paladin 'Knight' Ancora

Paladin nodded with a smile of acknowledgement as she admitted the day had been fine so far, a quiet day. Quiet was almost always good in a day, though privately, he added that quiet in a pack was a sign the pack needed a spark to get its energy going again.

At her offer, he grinned. Her initial comment had pegged her for a healer-type, and he chuckled as his paws pulled the plant free with one last delicate use of pressure from his paws. “I’ve got this one, but I’m also on the look out for Water Mint, Woundwort, and maybe a few other plants if they catch my eye.”

He gently lifted the plant from its muddy hole and twisted, nodding under the flap of one of his large pouches and tucking the root away.

He marked the location in his mind as he nodded forward lightly at the woman, padding forward himself, eyes scanning the surroundings with a practiced keenness.

“You seem tired, if I may be so bold as to assume?”

It was a conversational tone he took, and a typical healer’s nosiness and ability to sniff out a possible ailment to treat, but there was no pressure to answer truthfully. He paused to investigate a clump of reeds for any sneaky plants, but moved on when he found only mud and an old bird’s nest long abandoned.

Paladin has a thick, Educated Irish Brogue type accent. It's understandable.