size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
02-17-2021, 11:45 PM

Naiche took one look at Asla and rolled his eyes, “I didn’t realize hunting was a form of resting,” the words said with dry humor.  Naiche came further in, and there was no hiding the pleasure on the food ready for him.  Who wouldn’t be hungry after a good workout like that?  Naiche generally did his best to keep busy and work hard the result tended to include a hefty appetite as well.  

So she had indeed known what he had gone out to speak with Sirius about.  “So sure I got the position?” choosing to question the result over asking how she knew.  Perhaps if the logic had seemed so obvious to him it had been obvious to others.  He preferred that idea over Naiche just being that easy to read.  “You know, I had to give Tamsyn a lesson on fighting.  She’s been doing it longer than I have, maybe it was too much for me?” Yah, even as he said it Naiche saw the flaw in logic.  Had Naiche failed he wouldn’t be in a good mood.  She would have met grumpy Naiche instead of smug.

“Anyway, did you also know Tamsyn was coming to visit for the test? It was good to see her again.”  Naiche moved to help himself to some of the meat, no point in letting the meat just sit there while they talked.  “Thanks for the food by the way.”

Pan certainly had no interest in the food, instead of heading over to Ashur to meet up with his new roommate.  The pangolin was still a gentle creature that just wanted to be on good terms with others.

"Naiche"
[Image: WE5CTgt.png]