An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
02-18-2021, 09:45 AM
There was something decidedly spiritual about this place and Kiela decided there was little, if anything, that could convince her otherwise. The sudden sound that echoed around them only proved her opinion further; the sound was ethereal, entirely unlike the ambient noise that accompanied a storm. Those noises were familiar to her while these were not. For a moment she was distracted by the noise, head tilting up to the sky and eyes squinting against the falling snow to try to see the source of the sound. It became apparent to her that it was caused by the snow against the structure at least that was her best guess without seeing it happening directly.

She was glad this place seemed uninhabited. All the better to share it in peace, even in their current circumstances. "Me neither," she admitted lightly, voice lifting over the howling winds that echoed in the distance. Carefully she veered closer to Aku and the slight structure he'd found himself. It was minimal cover at best - the structure in the distance seemed encased in thick ice and entirely impenetrable, at least from what she could see from this distance and through the thick falling snow - but it was better than nothing. "I am Kiela," she introduced herself once she moved closer and gave her coat a quick, hard shake.

"I - do the same." Her accent hadn't quite faded since leaving her homelands and her slightly uneven lilt was evidence enough that this was not her native tongue. "Just passing through. It's quite the winter, is it not?" It was significantly more merciless than the last she'd spent in Boreas, and though it was strange it wasn't all that strange. The seasons moved in cycles, rising and falling like the tides of the sea, often in ways she could not begin to grasp.T here was no doubt some type of pattern to if even if she could not decipher it herself.