size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - PansexualPride - Demisexual
02-18-2021, 09:39 PM

Emile was a little self-conscious, ducking his head slightly and skittering closer to Outlaw. Still, he listened to the blue woman as she spoke and made a point to try and commit her name to his memory. She led the group through what she was hoping to get through and the boy pulled himself away from the dog's side slightly, his interest clearly overpowering his sudden shyness.

Things fell silent for a time and the white and grey woman spoke up, and then as time stretched a bit more the boy found his voice, ears twitching and blood flooding his face when his words stuttered.  

"I'm E...mile." He pipped up. "I ssssaw ssssssome really big y-y-y... yellow and red flowers growing around the casssssstle." The boy wasn't sure if the flowers he'd seen (Marigolds) would be helpful or not but he hoped they would. He would nod in agreement as the white and grey woman spoke her desire to learn Luta's process for making the ointment.

"Speech"

Art by Sigath
[Image: 6UZMUzp.png]

Art by Sigath

Warning: Emile's threads may be potentially triggering as he is suffering from extreme mental duress, his threads may include themes of suicidal ideation and physical and emotional self harm. Please take care of yourself and thread at your own discretion.
Emile has a ring of jagged scars around his right eye from the events of the ooze, most of his art do not show this. His profile has been updated to reflect this.

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.