size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
02-18-2021, 11:38 PM

Naiche could most certainly say he didn’t like kisses in the future, this was special.  Right now Naiche was only thinking of trying to make her feel better.  He had felt bad for Asla earlier when she’d been upset, but this time he had caused it and that made her pain all the worse.  Even while trying to comfort her he was kicking himself.  A few words could upset someone a great deal quickly but he doubted words would be enough to mend things just as fast.

“Asla,” again he stalled to stop what he would of said, Naiche first words would probably be wrong again without thought.  “There’s no way Indigo wants you like this, right?  He’s a really gentle guy, I’m sure he wants your love, but he doesn’t want you to suffer from it.” Naiche let out a slow sigh, “words aren’t my strong spot.”

Naiche wouldn’t say it, he never planned to say it but having her pressed into him like this did feel good, other than her being hurt. Naiche let out a slow exhale at her thanks, he just didn’t know any words that would be useful instead of causing more damage.  “Sure, after all, I don’t know how to make fires, so you really do have the better place,” a light jest, trying to fall back on something that he didn’t worry about saying the wrong thing on.  

Naiche would protect Asla from whatever the problem was.  He had thought this before in regards to her physically not being hurt again after the boar accident, but now it was more than her body that concerned him.  The gold-coated wolf didn’t want her hurt emotionally.  When he first met Asla she seemed quite fond of Azure for being with, and then she had Bas so how was it that now she didn’t seem to have either of those to turn too?  Where was her damn slave?  Maybe she needed a new fur pelt if that was the only part of him that could be kept around.  

"Naiche"
[Image: WE5CTgt.png]