gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
02-19-2021, 11:10 AM

Venom wasn’t showing so much really, but someone who spent everyday with her like Hattori would have been able to discern the subtle difference. Her once completely flat stomach and now the subtle roundness that was starting. Kiyo was only proved right in her assessment, the young Empress was with child. The look that he gave her brought a thrilling feeling in her belly and she was eager to lean into his affections as he slipped through the entrance and approached her. Venom smiled up at him, and her gaze shifted to the second form that appeared behind him as he straightened his posture.

”I am,” she answered him as silver gaze met sunset. Venom had been experiencing nausea throughout the pregnancy thus far, but at the moment she felt fine. ”Perhaps a bit better with you here.” She added quietly, but her focus was swift to shift to the dog sitting by the door. Hattori was swift to bring her attention to his reason for meeting her here. This was his cousin’s once companion.

Dark silver tipped ears fell to her skulls she looked the akita over. She was pale and silvery, with subtle charcoal brindling. She’d seen the dog with Kiyo, but her import had previously been lost on her. Venom was aware of Hattori’s relationship with the now deceased man, and the weight that the dog carried with her. ”Hello again, Anko.” Venom greeted her, and returned her attention back to Hattori. He’d never been particularly impressed with Poison, however much Venom trusted the giant squirrel. ”Is she here to convince me to remain in bed as well?”
[Image: ven-sig.png]