An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
02-19-2021, 01:22 PM
He tried to scare sweet Hika, puffing himself up, spreading out his big, dark, bleeding wings. Showing fangs, and the white boy barely twitched. Like he held to faith so strongly that Mortis would not and could not hurt him. “Ugh!” he stomped his paws and turned away for a moment. Looking out across the ocean as he tried to push back all these strong, warring emotions. It was all just too real and strong, thrumming through his veins. He wanted to lash out, and scream, and beat his chest. Like some sort of fool.

After a moment, he sagged, his sore wings going limp. Dammit, but he could hardly hold onto the charade of a monster when Hika refused to see anything but a friend.

“Me, I did it.” he said softly, adamantly, before finally turning back to his friend. “Alright, alright. Can you do me a favour? I know I don’t deserve one but... I can’t just leave. Can you find Asla for me? Can you let her know I'm heading down to the Hollows to spend some time with Grammy? Just don’t… don’t tell her about Hana. Please?” he didn’t know yet what he wanted to do, if he wanted to leave forever. He just knew he couldn’t be here right now.

"Mortis""Hika"