ardent

Awakening

Eris

gems
size
build
player
09-15-2013, 07:53 PM

The day had been stressful, and her temper and tolerance had been waning. Her king finally roused from his unconscious state, and his first words were hardly grateful. She was relieved that he at least felt spiteful enough to be harsh to the strange wolf how had saved his life. An exasperated growl left her jaws, at his words. How could he be so brash?! She tried to remind herself that he was undoubtedly in pain, and that was most likely the depth of his response thus triggered.

Listening to the other wolf's words she let out a sigh. Nodding to herself, she gave the strange wolf a fleeting smile. "Go. Thank you for your help, but I'll handle him from here." Mentally she made a note to thank him later, but he didn't need to stick around to be the brunt end of her kings anger.

Turning on her king, she spoke her words curt though not to be disrespectful. "Now you lay right there and let me tend to your wounds. There's no need to be spiteful, Isardis. He was only helping you. You are of no use to your kingdom, if you're bleeding to death so just lay down!" Her words ended with a force-ful bark, and a stern look, as she willed him to stop trying to stand. A frustrated snort left her muzzle, as she glanced at the lake, contemplating her next move. Gone was the timid healer, but rather an experinced wolf who wouldn't take her patient's lack of manners.

THANK YOU YUMPY MY LADY LUMPY

Speech,