Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-15-2013, 08:05 PM

Elegance, royalty, splendour; they were all of importance to The King, his pride far too great to be tarnished by the weak opinions of dissatisfaction. When his army arose he wanted his opponents to shudder at their marvellousness, to shy beneath the luminosity of their jewels and sink beneath the seamlessness of their strides. Apparently this sullied beast didn?t care for grace, not that he could create it even if he wanted; such a clumsy and dull looking fellow could surely never sire brilliance. Regardless, Isardis found value within his mind-set, his size. Imagine beauty of that height and power, the creature would likely form offspring of greater mass than Isardis?. Perhaps they could come to some sort of? agreement.

Extended tail would swing at muscled haunches, the pink man continuing to roll off pleased chuckles as both parties would express their dry opinions. It was sad really, how dull most of the world was, hence one of the reasons Isardis chose to stake his claim upon a small portion of it; you know, to make it a better place? ?My good sir, you?re missing out,? muse infected his tone, ruby gaze touching tawny features momentarily. ?Do you seek power, a kingdom perhaps? I feel for the men beneath it, deprived of beautiful women and their wombs; but alas, if your plans for greatness falter, Glaciem has an abundance of empty temptress? to welcome you to ranks,? his chuckle would grow for a few moments, though his words sincere. He could use a warrior like this man. And it were true, with his only son unwilling to pass his seed, how could he see to the fertile needs of over 10 broods?

The woman were of little interest to him now, although he?d fancy her as his own little war-factory, he knew she?d be a challenge to achieve. It was women with such defiant natures that pitied him, that clawed at the cages of his demons. Did she think she bore some kind of imaginative power? How sad. A belated reply would fall from cherry lips, though he felt no need to give her his wholesome attentions, ?Oh sweetheart, I?m sure I could entertain you. A mind such as yours surely doesn?t hold much room for challenge?? and again the monster would prod at her nerves, unsatisfied with her earlier retaliations. He would manage no more than a seething chuckle at her final remark, what a mistake it was to threaten his kingdom so, but how could he honestly take such a beetle seriously? The poor child was confused. What a pity. He cared little for the woman now, his attentions upon the hushed gargantuan.