Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
02-20-2021, 09:00 AM

"I don't know what a pack is like. I've never been in one. Can you tell me about it?" Well the question was, in fact, surprising but knowing that the pup as far as he knew only lived with their father, and so young he could only guess he'd never been in a pack before. Just like he was at their age. He took just some brief instants to think on what to answer, but it wasnt that hard. Well, he could always try.

"A pack is a group of wolves where each one contributes as a unit in order to keep the pack alive. There are wolves with their own skills that each one uses in order to do what I previously told you. And every pack or as far as I know have one or two leaders, the alphas but how they name themselves depends on the pack. In the Hallows is known as Aegis. In the other hand, there are more ranks but again how they are set depends on the group. I am a templar, I work as a lead warrior." For now that was all he would explain unless the kid wished to ask further.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.