gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Kristen

The Ooze Participant
02-20-2021, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2021, 09:23 PM by Kiyo.)

After some much-needed rest time the day before, Kiyo was ready for action. Her son and Venom had decided to promote her to the lead healer position, something she certainly hadn’t expected. Kiyo’s healing skills were certainly above average, she was confident enough to admit that, but that they both trusted her enough to do such an important job for their pack...it nearly brought tears to her eyes. So, it was time for check-ups! Of course, she first needed to start with the Shogun and Empress. She’d been giving Venom a check-up twice a week since her arrival, making sure she stuck to her regiment of high-nutrition foods and immune-boosting herbs to make sure both her and the precious cargo she was carrying were in tiptop shape. So, with her med-pack strapped to her shoulders and Yui following after her, she wove her way through the palace until she came upon the Great Hall, where she found her son and future daughter-in-law engaged in a quiet conversation.

She gave a chuff of greeting, a gentle smile on her features. “Hello, my dears. I’m here to give you a check-up. We certainly can’t have our leading pair in anything other than the best shape, especially not you, my lady,” she said as she entered, her warm silver gaze turning to Venom with the last bit.