gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
02-20-2021, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2021, 02:27 PM by Mojito.)
[Image: DJ0forH.png]
Name: Haüyne (Or Sodalite)
Size: 29" (Medium)
Personality: One might assume at first that the boy is the strong silent type, and while the former may certainly prove to be true the latter is not. Haüyne does talk, but he strongly prefers not to waste his time or voice. He is a bit of a cynic and does not seem to really highly view most of his peers. Though he's not usually overly rude he simply does not hold out much hope that most wolves he meets will be particularly smart or logical... and so he does not often feel the need to engage too much with them. Outside of his immediate family, it will time and effort for most wolves to earn his regard, but he will do everything in his power to make earning his respect worth it with loyalty and council.

Still, the boy has an inquisitive mind and will gravitate towards learning as much as he can, like many pups he will be overflowing with questions. The most genuinely open moment of the boy's life will be when he's learning something new, and woe betide anyone who allows him to gush about whatever current subject has grabbed hold of his mind, friends or family will be in for the flood gates bursting open and he'll talk your ear off.

Though he is bright and not overly rude Haüyne will often come off as cold and aloof, following after his mother in much of his mannerisms. Though he is not an egomaniac he does value his own time, however, he's not an easy one to ruffle, preferring to keep his head and let insults roll off his back rather than get too worked up.

Plans:Thinking Nav and Intellect for skills, tbh he's very up in the air in my mind right now. Probably take after his father as a crafter.
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.