gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
02-21-2021, 07:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2021, 12:26 PM by Venom.)
Venom watched as the members of the pack answered her call, regal head held high as she sat proudly with Hattori. She had great pride in her members, especially now. They were swift to answer her call for a meeting or raid, a commendation to the effort all of them showed since the turn of the Empire. Silence reigned as everyone took their place, but Venom reserved a special smile and appreciative nod to Toxicity and little Pontifex. Venom gave the boy a wink as he and his mother took their place for the meeting.

Meeting the gaze of those who looked up to her Venom began the meeting. ”Good evening.” She started softly, drawing herself up to stand at the edge of the stone. ”Thank you for being here tonight. Much has happened since we last gathered together.” She looked to their new members, and the young children at Toxicity’s paws. She wanted to begin on a positive note. "I'd like to congratulate Toxicity again on the birth of her four healthy children." She grinned and gestured to the perfect puppies sat before her. However, there was good and bad news to be shared and after a moment she shifted gears. ”Fireside raid.” Her expression grew dark. ”Though we might not have prevailed I take pride in the effort I observed against our enemy.” Seeing Pestilence and feeling the teeth of her fellows solidified her feelings toward the pack. One day they would have their resources returned.

"Chimera." She began, her eyes shifting to her half brother's split form. "For your loyalty and eager efforts in the raid, I'd like to offer you the position of Kage." She didn't know if he would accept the added responsibility, but she would offer him the loftier position. For his actions now and her promise when he'd bartered with her life.

”Plague, Raijin, Lament, and Viper.” She said their names and gestured for them to step forward. ”You have shown your loyalty and earned your new rank as Samurai. Raijin, welcome to the Chunin.” She gave them each a quick nod and gaze before moving on. ”Malachai, Panic, Belladonna, and Faith.” She looked to her young cousins but her gaze lingered on her own little apprentice niece. ”Welcome to the rank of apprentice. Learn well, give your lessons all of your effort and grow well.” She said proudly. The next generation would not be squandered like happened in the previous rule.

”I will end on a more personal note,” her voice shifted to a softer tone as sunset gaze returned to Hattori. ”My Shogun Hattori has shown his unending loyalty to the Empire, and to me. He has become my partner in leadership, and I wish to take him as my partner in life as well. He is my co alpha, but also will be my mate.” She tried to tone down the way her lips pulled back into a grin. He was so much more than a partner in leadership, he completed her. There were few decisions that came easy to her, but this was one she had her full confidence in.
[Image: ven-sig.png]