An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
02-21-2021, 12:22 PM

Hattori's gaze swept over the gathering crowd, most were accounted for and thus he had saw no reason not to move things on. Venom was quick to get the meeting underway, promoting those who had earned their keep and granting the pups the new rank of apprentice. A sure sign that they were just children no longer, with plenty of room to grow and succeed in life. It was all fairly standard stuff and Venom covered the bases well enough that he felt no need to interject or add anything else of note. And then she moved onto more personal matters, whether it came as a surprise to anyone was irrelevant, nor did he care if anyone objected to this change. Their relationship was their own, Venom was simply showing them the courtesy of keeping them in the loop. They could dislike it as much as they wanted, as long as their kept their opinions to themselves. He imagined one wolf in particular would have thoughts.

Regardless. He shifted a little, bringing himself to the forefront of the meeting for a moment. There was even more to discuss.

"I am in the process of organising a test raid against The Hallows. I need four volunteers. If you are interested come speak to me after this meeting." He would explain more later, there was no need to slow the flow of discussion here and now.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]