Large
build
Medium
player
Mikko
02-21-2021, 11:46 PM
high in the halls of the kings who are gone
the priestess would dance with her ghosts

So, she was right. She'd found a pack--Valhalla, he called it. But neither the name nor his personal title explained to Karine why a horse was patrolling its border. The priestess wouldn't challenge his status, as she'd made her own fair share of choices as a queen back in the day, but quietly she would ponder where he'd come from and how he'd ended up shoulder-to-shoulder with her kind. Not to mention the circumstances behind his radiant pelt or the horn on his head, of which she'd seen some...but not many.

She reciprocated his nod with one of her own, though she held fast to where she stood in case this man, many times larger than herself, decided he wasn't comfortable with her nosing around his territory. "It's a pleasure Taliesyn, Valor of Valhalla." Karine tucked his name away into her memory to join his pack's name, Valhalla, for future reference. "My name is Karine...traveler." She had to remind herself that this beast likely knew nothing of her former crown; there was no need to waste breath on dead titles, and she wasn't sure she had the strength to voice her surname. She was simply on the move as Karine, and that was all anybody needed to know for now. Until she knew who she could trust around here.

Something clicked, then, in her senses, a potential reason for how she'd ended up here. Was this, potentially, where her acquaintance Paladin's home? It surely would explain why she felt so at ease. Karine was inwardly grateful for having discovered somewhere else beyond her den that at least seemed safe and harmless. What better opportunity than this to find her bearings and find out some information about this place? This new place that she was supposed to make into...home? "I'm afraid I've only just arrived here. Would you happen to have any useful information for a wanderer, sir?"

"

the ones she had lost and the ones she had found
and the ones who had loved her the most

table by Lowin art/character concept by Electra song by G.R.R.M.
[Image: Mikko-Icon.png][Image: praxisicon.png][Image: sundaraicon.png][Image: NephIcon.png][Image: Karine-Icon.png]
Plot with me!

Karine has scarring on her left face and shoulder. Not all her art depicts this.