gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-22-2021, 01:07 AM

The man agreed to her company, inviting her to settle in beside him by scooting over and making room in the cozy nest he’d made. A small smile curved her lips as she stepped close, sitting down a comfortable distance away. She was sure that laying on her back would have been more comfortable and would provide a better view, but she didn’t quite feel safe exposing her belly like that next to the larger stranger. "Thank you." She spoke softly as he offered for her to share his dried meat, taking only a small piece and chewing slowly.

Her head tipped back, taking in the night sky. "It’s nice to meet you, Drachen. I’m Acciona."Her mind drifted to Elia, wondering what the sky looked like where she was, and if she still stargazed. Wondering if she still lived at all, or if she had found their mother as she had hoped to. "My sister and I used to watch the stars together and make up stories for the different constellations…" The comment was muttered absently, more to herself than the man beside her, but wondered if he might have his own stories for the stars.

"Speech."