Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
02-22-2021, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2021, 12:43 PM by Recluse.)

It was well beyond time for her pack to come together again, her children were old enough now to start training. Not to mention she had to make the two demotions official. The moon had risen above the volcano, the night in full swing at this point. The woman climbed the mountain, her cherry gaze set on a rough outcropping of porous stone. The woman made the climb until she could jump onto the platform. Then the woman threw her head back and called for her pack to join her. Lilith was coiled in her usual spot around the woman's neck.

Then Recluse sat back onto her haunches. Her children would be allowed to congregate at her paws, and they would each be instructed to behave themselves once they did, everyone else would be expected to settle themselves before her. The woman couldn't help but smile a bit, even with all the problems that had beset them early on her pack was flourishing before her, at least for the most part.

OOC. The due date for the first-round is February 28th, attendance is mandatory unless I've specifically told you otherwise. Also please remember to sign up your members or pups for Habari mentorship/apprenticship as pairs will be announced during the second round, the deadline for signup has been extended until the first round due date.

"Speech" Think

Art by Ulfeid3
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.