player

Promptober 2019
02-24-2021, 11:08 AM
[Image: yureii.png]
I'm lost then I'm found
But it's torture bein' in love
I love when you're around
But I fuckin' hate when you leave

Yurei kept up with the research, hoping to find what she came here to find, she just didnt want to come back with empty paws. And even if this was just a herbal forage, she knew she could be using them someday, any time really. And nodding but still with hints of pessimism tried her best, she had to. Not only the pack needed this, but Casso also did. When she found him wounded that day, she was worried to have the misfortune of not having the right herb when he needed it the most.

And like that she found the alfalfa, the plant for nutrition aligments and nursing mothers. And as this one didnt grow up into her polar Hemisphere she would need many of them. And like that she started to collect them. But then a voice came to her ears. Trying to be calm she turned to see an older female. "I am...and yourself?"

""

Code by Minnie
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.