gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
02-24-2021, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2021, 06:33 PM by Chaos.)
Chaos grinned at her agreement, and swept into a bow. "Your wish is, of course, my command." With that, and a jaunty grin that was less forced than his first, he set off at a trot towards the barrows. As he moved, he wracked his memory for which barrow it was, and shifted his mismatched eyes over them. Ah-ha - there. The hole he and Tyrian had dug into it was intact, though a little disreputable looking. He stopped beside the hole, turning a Very Super Serious look back towards Aggie. "Be careful not to wake the dragon. We are, apparently, very tasty snacks. I'm not sure a dragon could resist someone as good looking as you." He immediately slipped into the hole in the hill, snake quick, without waiting for a reply, and stepped to one side to get out of her way, crouching beside a shiny silver shield that with a quick polish would serve well to light the room when pushed in front of the beam of light from the entrance.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write