gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
02-25-2021, 09:25 AM

She accepted the Akita into her inner circle without pomp or circumstance, and that was well enough for all of them. With another quick nod and bow the dog took her leave. ”Find Poison,” she added, knowing Anko would find the squirrel and gather any pertinent information from him. Venom’s gaze returned to Hattori as they were left in privacy and she grinned lightly. Though quick and with no excitement the gesture he showed only further solidified their relationship. Already the pair were tied together tightly, bound by the life growing within her and the position they held at the helm of the Empire.

Venom found herself to be Hattori’s center of attention, in more than just his duty to her. As always he offered his service, but in more ways than just her Shogun. He’d gone from wounded stray to soon to be devoted husband in far less than a year. As she gazed up at him her heart swelled and beat with a quickness as she was struck by the sudden adoration she had for him. He offered himself, but also invited her to take a walk alongside him.

She grinned up at him, feeling quite rested after her nap and her paws were already becoming restless. ”I would love it if you took me for a walk.” She hesitated only slightly as she caught herself up in his gaze before finding her paws. Her once flat belly was beginning to show the signs of what lay beneath, but for now she could still wave it off as extra weight from the winter. Before she let him lead her out Venom aimed to place a sweet kiss upon his cheek.
[Image: ven-sig.png]