An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
02-25-2021, 04:41 PM

Artorias beamed at her. He was clearly very passionate about fighting. She felt something resonate within her when he talked about protecting the pack. It sounded similar to the promise she'd made in her mind to the Hallows, that she would repay their generosity to her now by making herself indispensable and protecting them with everything she had. They had taken her in when she was nothing and given her all that she now had. She would do the same to them if necessary.

The boy gave her a few options to start. Exercises, lessons, or right into a spar? She quickly decided not to go right into sparring. She was still very much a beginner fighter, and she'd prefer more practice before jumping in with someone she'd never sparred with before. "Just pick one, kiddo," Kaata told her, sounding exasperated. "He won't care." Lessons or exercises, exercises or lessons? Shut up, she told her brain. "Maybe... Lessons first? And then exercises after we spar. If you want to, I mean."

"See, that wasn't that hard." Avantika waited for his response, knowing he wouldn't care, as Kaata said, but still having to hope that he wouldn't.

"Avantika to Kaata telepathy"
"Kaata to Avantika telepathy"
"speech"
Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.