Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-25-2021, 11:37 PM
(Thoughts Speech) [OOC: I'm so sorry, I had some other stuff to do this week and I kept putting it off.]

Quinn looked at the woman with a mixture of feelings as she comforted him about the situation with his family, deciding to take her words to heart. She had said that it gets better, and he needed to believe that. When she told him she had to leave, he frowned a bit and let out a small whine of sadness. He had grown to appreciate this woman's company, and when she didn't lash out at him when he mentioned his family, he suddenly knew he could trust her. He stepped forward and gave a sincere bow to the woman before he spoke. "I will see you again, Nox. You're quite the interesting creature, and I would very much enjoy to have another talk with you."

He smiled and then turned to go off towards the exit to the gorge, his ears now ringing with the sound of the wind screaming at him. He turned as he walked away, and called back to her: "I wish you good travels and health. May the wind be always at your back!" And he gave a small howl to her in her honor, wagging his tail as he loped away from the beautiful woman.
Quinn Kearney

(Eirnan and Caedmon may join in on any thread that Quinn is in, since they are traveling in a group.)