Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-26-2021, 01:57 AM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

His ear twitched, watching and listening to her carefully. When she introduced herself he tried not to widen his eyes. It was funny how small of a community this actually was. He had sparred with plague in which had the klein name, not to mention Banshee whom he had met one stormy night - only to never see her again despite the chemistry that had struck between them. Eraithus felt... intwined, as if he was meant to be here. Meant to be there to support Recluse when she needed it, which also meant being in Deathbelle's own good graces. No doubt her children would mean a lot to the Klein family and he could only imagine the burden that the queen was dealing with right now. Eraithus smiled kindly towards her.

"Yes you could say that." he looked beyond them while they walked. Eraithus didn't think he'd been patrolling but then for what reason would he have to come here to the border other than that? After all, he was currently not allowed to leave pack lands, not without telling Recluse where he was going. His laziness had tugged at his paws for too long. "I'd like to impress Recluse... Somehow. So if Border patrols is a start then that's what I'll do." he grinned. Hopefully a bit of company would raise this pregnant wolf's attitude. Lonliness was a killer and he wanted his packmates, especially the kleins, to know that he was here for them. "What about you? Are you simply stretching your legs?" he tilted his head while he asked.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.