gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
02-26-2021, 10:17 AM

Getting herself up off the ground would only grow more difficult as time went on she was sure. For now Venom was able to go about her day without any help in her personal day to day life. As she reached her full height she could already see the day when She would need Hattori, or perhaps even Anko or Kiyo’s help, whenever she wanted to get up. Venom could ignore the fact for now, and just enjoy the way Hattori leaned into her kiss and the quiet private moments they were allowed together. Venom grinned warmly as he led the way outside, but instead of the beach the pair of them entered the thick forests that surrounded the palace.

Venom’s paws were placed carefully as the two of them were enveloped in shadow as the end of day’s light didn’t reach the forest floor. Roots reached up to grab her white gloved paws and branches brushed the quills along her hackles. More than instinctively she wanted to protect the precious cargo within, and refused to be tripped up. There was no destination, and no reason to hurry precise paws. Hattori set the perfect pace and started speaking quietly, not usually the one to begin small talk.

The Empress felt more loved by him every day, and this moment was no exception. She felt like he truly bloomed here, he was comfortable and at ease. Something Venom wasn’t sure she would ever see out of the proper shinobi she’d invited into the Empire’s care. ”Not much these days,” she confessed. ”When I was younger, and wanted to be alone or just think about my dad, I’d come hide here.” The shrine was another hideaway, but everyone knew to look there if they wanted her. Here in these abandoned woods no one found her.
[Image: ven-sig.png]