size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lioness

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-26-2021, 10:43 AM
He smiled softly as the woman introduced herself and took a small piece of the dried meat he had offered after she had settled down on her stomach. "Nice to meet you too, Acciona he replied, his tan tipped tan giving a small wag, softly rustling the dried grass below him before stilling once more. Silence fell upon them and Drachen started mapping out the constellation once more and slowly he was starting to form a map in his mind, the stars in the sky seemingly inverted to the ones back in his homeland. Acciona's voice broke the silence, more of a mutter to herself then spoken to him but the small distance between them allowed him to hear her well enough. His oceanic eyes flicked to her face for a moment before returning to the sky, his expression softening slightly. "My mother adored the stars and she knew every constellation by heart. When I was a pup she used to sit with me and tell me the legend of the stars and how the constellations were formed..." he rumbled softly.

"She used to say a great war between the Gods raged long before any of the lands were made and the creatures of the earth roamed. The sky only held darkness, a flat and barren expanse with no warmth, no light. Until two of the Gods ended up falling in love and it was their love, as it grew stronger, slowly painted the sky with the stars bringing warmth and light to the abyss." his voice rumbled, the cold causing his breath to fog in front of his lips and float away on the gentle breeze. "Then as the universe formed and the constellations filled the sky, the war torn Gods slowly began to stop fighting amongst themselves to admire the beauty of the night." he finished with a small smile of his lips as he remembered his mother's voice and the adoration she spoke with as she told him those stories. A moment later a small chuckle rumbled in his chest "It sounds silly now that I am an adult but as a pup it sounded incredible." His deep blue eyes turned to the russet woman beside him, meeting her gaze for a moment before looking back towards the sky.
Drachen has a female Red-Tailed Hawk companion named Enzi that is always with him unless otherwise stated