gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-27-2021, 12:02 AM
“I can hear you, you know.” Bellamy grumbled behind Gavroche and his companions. “Sorry, but as ‘nice’ as being looked to as a symbol or leader or whatever would have been, I have ties here. I owe Acere… I’m not just going to throw that kindness back at him. He was a good man… and I’ll be damned if I don’t repay that kindness in full.” The larger woman moved with a bit of a limp for now, wounds not fully healed bothering her. At least Gavroche was a healer… he had brought more than enough things to treat the injuries in that bag of his. So once the wounds were “good enough” Bellamy had decided to press out and press on back to Boreas.

It had been slow going… and they had gotten lost on the way back more than a couple times. But Bells was determined to find the pack that had helped take care of her. Like Gav, however, her mind could not help but turn back to what had happened in Lyenne. At last it felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders… her siblings and parents had been avenged… truly avenged. Those who had once lived as slaves were free of the rule of the Kedieo family. She knew not what would become of the citizens at that point… but perhaps they would break off and form their own packs… and normality could return to Lyenne once more.

“I think it’s late enough that we should rest. I smell some water… we must be near a lake or something. Hard to tell where exactly it is with the grasses this high though.” She yawned.

“No fucking kidding…” Ears complained as he trailed after the female wolf. “I say we just stop here for now.”

“May not be a bad idea, Bells… Whiskers, who had been lagging behind Ears, flopped bodily to the earth. “These paws are not made for walking anymore. I need to rest.”

“Alright, alright… we’ll break here then.” With another yawn the female laid in the grass near her companions and glanced towards Gav.

“At least we should be in Boreas now according to the last wolf we met, right?”
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.