Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
02-27-2021, 01:03 AM
Tamsyn couldn't keep the smile off of her lips as Artorias spoke, telling her about his explorations of the huge castle and his day dreams. He was such an imaginative young man and was always so genuine. When they were born she had been so determined to give her children a life that would let them keep some of that sweet innocence and seeing Artorias now, getting closer and closer to his first year, she felt confident in saying that she had succeeded. She couldn't protect them from everything, of course, but they had a far, far better start at life than she had and for that she was proud. When he turned to her with those big, warm brown eyes to ask her about having their own rooms, she chuckled and brought her nose to his to boop them gently together. "I think that could be arranged... We'll have to see what Resin says though," she replied with a wink, knowing full well that was her lover's plan all along.

The tilt of her head mimicked his when he looked at her questioningly, wondering what her son could think of that would make him have that expression. Then he went on to question her about their move and she understood. "I do like our new home," she agreed easily, casting a glance around the large room for a moment. "I've had a bunch of different homes and this one is certainly the most unique." She chuckled softly before looking back at the blue and black boy again. "Nothing was wrong with our old home, but there was a lot of other packs around that area and it was just better to move to where we could have more room. We don't have to worry about having places to hunt out here. Plus, look at this big castle we get to live in now!" It was very easy to put a positive spin on the move and really there were far more pros than there were cons, but that didn't mean she didn't have a little bit of sadness around leaving their old home. It was mostly just because of the nostalgia, but they could certainly make just as many new memories here.

"Tamsyn" | "Blue" | think