An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
02-27-2021, 05:07 PM

Hattori wasn't left waiting for too long. Hela was first to approach, followed by Calamity, Plague and then Lament. Now that everyone had gathered the Shogun was quick to cut to the chase, it wasn't going to be an overly complicated affair but he wanted everyone to be on the same page nonetheless. And then once they were done here they could go about readying up and then make the journey to Auster. He stood tall as he began his explanation, his tone firm but not unkind.

"To expand upon what I said before, this is to be a test raid against the Hallows. Until recently they were situated to the east but they have moved to Auster and claimed the castle there as their own. They have prepared a satchel of medicinal herbs within their territory, they shall fight to protect it and we shall attempt to claim it as our own. It is a well fortified location and will serve as a good challenge for you all." The terms were simple but Hattori thought it worked better that way, less room for error. And attacking a castle was bound to invoke some more interest in the raiders, if simply testing out their skills hadn't already done the job. "I do not think it will be an issue but for clarities sake I will say it all the same: you are not grievously injure or maim your opponents. And if you do then I will not stop their Aegis doing the same to you. Fight fair and fight well. Do you have any questions? " He finished, looking to the raiders each in turn.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]